Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Post to Make you Jealous

So, as the title says, this post is here to make you jealous. I'll let the pictures do the talking rather than my words (cause my words aren't gonna make you jealous). Anyway, these were taken this past weekend on a trip to Diamond Head Beach (near where we practice taiko), and just east of Waikiki. Me, Yoko, and Grover (Yoko's boyfriend who was in town for the weekend), spent the afternoon relaxing, playing in the water, and doing all manner of beach-related fun things. Enjoy and be envious. =P


I don't think this one needs any words




You enjoying paradise Yoko? Yeah I am too




No paradise would be complete without these




Exposed reef at low tide




Close look at the reef




Water running through a reef




Water draining out of a reef after a wave




Nature's Fury




Man and his best friend




I've got my thumbs up for a reason




The happy couple, can't you tell?




Awww




Paradise wouldn't be complete without the obligatory jumping picture




Obligatory jumping picture #2 (Um...Grover, why aren't you jumping?)




Yoko looking pensive




Fishing at Sunset




Leaving the Surf




Talkin' bout the big one




Jealous yet?



I'm just gonna say, wish you were here.

3 comments:

BDC said...

this is a great distraction at work. to counter this, I can... post pictures of my cube, yay.

looks like you're having a great time

stella said...

hey Adam
how's everything in Hawaii?
i miss u so much and ya I AM JEALOUS!!
i wish i could be there with u too
i luv the beach!!
keep us updated and log onto msn sometimes so that we can have some talk
take care

Unknown said...

lucky butt!! it's so beautiful there! :)