Friday, March 2, 2007

A Brief Post But...

So I realized that I've been pretty lazy about posting updates lately, and that's not to say that nothing exciting has been happening in the past two weeks...in fact, I've had quite a few exciting things happen, and I've been so busy with these other things that I just haven't had a chance to post any updates about them.

So, just to give you a preview of things to come we have (pretend this in the movie trailer voice) a trip to the beautiful Hanauma Bay, Adam's first visitors, a trip to the North Shore filled with sea turtle sightings and garlic shrimp, and... the much-anticipated, long-awaited Big Island tour. Of course these stories will be accompanied by more pictures and plenty of witty and hilarious commentary for your enjoyment. =P

Stay tuned folks...

No comments: